Friday, June 9, 2017

FOOTPRINTS


How do we want to be remembered?

Today, Jim and I watched an awesome movie called "The Last Word." It made me realize that life is all about taking risks. By saying that, I mean it by: dreaming, living, failing, learning and getting up. We get up smarter and tougher.  
When I was young, I didn't know of fear. I was always willing to try everything and anything. But as time went by, I understood the pain of failure so I distanced myself from goals which were too high to meet. 
I've played safe since then. Take it from me, it wasn't fun at all. 

I encourage everyone, both young and adult, to have fun. To live life and to live it well. Do not stop expanding your horizon and from becoming what and who you wanted to be. There's only success and failure. You must just try.

Life isn't about retreating. We shouldn't be afraid of failures. As the movie underscored, we learn from our mistakes. Live and be the most lovely you. 
I want to be remembered as somebody who have tried, who have failed and who have learned. 

How about you?


FOOD FOR THOUGHT FROM THE MOVIE: 

1. Risk is what life is all about.

2. Don't let your ambition be neutered by self-doubt.

3. Don't be afraid of mistakes, they will help you learn.

4. Don't go and have a nice day but instead make a day that matters. 






No comments:

Post a Comment