Monday, April 2, 2018

BE BRAVE & BE KIND

Undoubtedly, UK is a beautiful country. 

The winter, alone, can make somebody from the tropics appreciate what was non existent in our home country.



But just like everywhere, at times, one gets sad. 

What is comforting though, is the fact that, one would never be alone. 

I am just fortunate enough that I got Jim and Jim got me. A ready-embrace after a long day or a subtle cuddle when one feels unequipped, misunderstood and out of place. 









Wherever we go, there would always be struggles but maybe..just maybe..when one is lucky and blessed enough..one would find a genuine treasure--- a friend.

Someone whom you could laugh and share your weirdest side. Someone whom you're comfortable enough to be you and not fear of being judged or ridiculed. Someone I call, Julie. 



For everything, I thank life and I thank God for allowing me to experience these. 

Be kind and be brave. 


For my now and my future, I know that I would keep on embracing the people dear to me. 













No comments:

Post a Comment