Saturday, May 27, 2017

IN TIMES OF TEST, FAMILY IS ALWAYS THE BEST, INDEED!



Keziah and Michael are two wonderful individuals. These two gave Jim and I, a surprise visit. The reason? They wanted to cheer me up, they said. 

On many occasions, we plans our lives on a neat sheet of itemised details yet it isn't really that simple. We encounter loads of bumps and hiccups. One thing is definite, we can never do it on our own. 


Through the years, my family has always been generous of their love. Today, my cousins have just proven that no matter the distance, family would make time. I guess there is that innate instinct between family members. 

I do cherish them and they are my precious. They have their own set of dilemma yet they weren't, at all, selfish of their valuable time. I couldn't be more thankful. 

If there is one thing that makes me strong, that would be my support system---my family.




No comments:

Post a Comment