Sunday, May 21, 2017

JUST ONCE (AN OLD COMPOSITION)

I am no one,
Compared to anyone.
Just ordinary,
Couldn't think of a quality that's outstanding nor extra-ordinary. 


I love laughing out loud,
Never cared if it isn't lady-like--not that I'm proud.
I just want to express,
To show the real me and never to impress.

I like to giggle when I want to,
Show affection to friends and special people too.
Dislike judging people by appearance,
People can be deceived with impressions at first glance.

Am basically not easy to lose grip with patience,
An advice though--never try to let me lose it nor my persistence.
I am a friend you can count except on matters of finance,
At "haha" gigs count me in, but count me most on your "huhu" moments.

Ain't perfect nor pretending to be,
I take life so real--no time to be a tease.
Never play with people's emotions--that's number 1.
For we just live once and short..never step foot on dignity--never do that to anyone.

Mwah mwah mwah is what I want to leave to people I love,
When my life has to end--I hope you'll sob.
Ahahaha never laugh or I'll be hunting you,
HEheheh ain't threatening but I will do that too...

Lolz.. I am just one person in this wide, crowded world,
But can I ask for one favor?
Just count me in--that would be my biggest pleasure.
Just want us to be true...isn't that more pleasurable than being a humpty dumpty? (waaa what's the connection)..lolz

We sometimes forget,
That the essential thing is to DO IT than to REGRET.
We live once,
One chance to be happy, one chance to be remembered, one chance to love...then? GIVE IT ALL---just once!


(Written last 2010.)

No comments:

Post a Comment