Sunday, May 21, 2017

'TIL WHEN? (AN OLD COMPOSITION)

trembling in the dark, 
so confused--ain't seeing even just one spark. 
where am I to go? 
needing someone to care for me too. 



ain't numb, 
never too dumb. 
can still feel, 
getting immune is for me not real. 

standing near the edge of the brink, 
with heart feeling so cold---can't even think. 
struggling to be composed, 
but not too long, I supposed. 

who would hear my call? 
is there someone with me when I fall? 
plenty of questions, 
loneliness fills this heart and occupy my emotions. 

life---so hard at times, 
is killing one's inner strength considered a crime? 
calling out for help, 
mama, papa...missing you both--that I cannot help. 

sobbing in silence, 
hiding what I really feel in night's subtle darkness. 
asking--'til when will I still go on? 
that, for me, is one serious question. 


(A poem I made last 2010.)

No comments:

Post a Comment